a few quick Colosseum questions

In battle mode, is there any rental Pokemon or anything of the like?

Are there any mini games?

What happens if you try to play story or battle mode without a Gameboy? Does
this mean you won't get prizes/Pokemon for your GB game?
6 answers Last reply
More about quick colosseum questions

    Don't have the game yet, of course, but I can help with some of the
    questions.

    "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Are there any mini games?

    No. They, the GameBoy Tower, the Lab, Earl's Academy and the Hall of Fame
    are all gone.

    > What happens if you try to play story or battle mode without a Gameboy?
    Does
    > this mean you won't get prizes/Pokemon for your GB game?

    The story mode is effectively a game in itself. You can trade to GBA later,
    but you can't even use the GBA in the story mode initially.

    Steffan

    "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > In battle mode, is there any rental Pokemon or anything of the like?

    Nope.

    > Are there any mini games?

    Nope.

    > What happens if you try to play story or battle mode without a Gameboy?
    Does
    > this mean you won't get prizes/Pokemon for your GB game?

    You can play through story mode without a Gameboy. In fact, you can't even
    connect to a Gameboy until after you've completed story mode. You can use
    your story mode team to enter the various cups in battle mode, and any
    prizes you win will be transferred to your computer in story mode. However,
    you'll eventually have to use a GCN link cable if you want to use the
    Colosseum-exclusive Pokemon and items in Ru/Sa.

    --Beth

    "Bandraptor" <bandraptor@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > In battle mode, is there any rental Pokemon or anything of the like?
    >
    > Nope.

    So is it possible to battle without a Gameboy if a friend or someone wants
    to battle you and one or both don't have a GBA?

    No mini games, No rental Pokemon, and you have to trade pokemon when you
    beat the game. I have AR codes for Colosseum. If anyone needs any, E-mail me
    at GigaPikachu@wmconnect.com.

    STEFFAN HEDD ALUN feverishly wrote:

    > Don't have the game yet, of course, but I can help with some of the
    > questions.

    I thought Colosseum was out here, but comes out June 24th.

    > > Don't have the game yet, of course, but I can help with some of the
    > > questions.
    >
    > I thought Colosseum was out here, but comes out June 24th.

    It's actually here[1] now, having come out on the 14th of May. Wow, that
    means I've had it three weeks already.

    I managed to beat Dakim in the end, but now I'm training everything up to
    around :L47 and purifying my shadow Pokémon before I advance further.

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?