W2K VPN Browsing

We are abe to connect via a VPN connection to our server, but we cannot
browse the shares.

What are we missing?

BTW - There is a Sonicwall firewall in the loop, but we are connecting to
the server, I can see the connections in the RAS manager.

TIA

You will do much better to cross post a SINGLE message
than to separately post all over the place.

Not only will you be able to check for a response in one
place, the responders will all be able to see the answers,
command, correct, and amplify them.

It will also allow everyone interested to follow the
full discussion.

--
Herb Martin