How to see who has logged on to my system?

Hello,
I do not know much about win2k security ,but i would like to know if it
possible to know who have had acces to my system remotely .
Either directly through a user account or indirectly through a program.

Many thanks

JB

Hi Jesnen,

not quite what exactly you would like to audit, but have a look here
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;174073 this might
help.

Hope this helps

Ralph D. Worgul