GBA and RS

I have been playing my Ruby game for months, and the total game time is
approaching 130 hours. Recently, any timed events have swapped from real
time to game time play, meaning that I can get a berry and then come back
the next day and the person (such as the gentleman in Lilycove) will act
like it's the same day as when I recieved the berry. Obviously its gonna
slow my game play down, and growing anymore berries has become impossible.
Anyone ever run across this or have any solutions? Thanks!

--
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the

Albert Einstein
(1879-1955)
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    "EagleGreen" <kshutt@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I have been playing my Ruby game for months, and the total game time is
    > approaching 130 hours. Recently, any timed events have swapped from real
    > time to game time play, meaning that I can get a berry and then come back

    Yeah, they all do that after one year of real time. You need to get the
    Berry Patch update program. If you know anybody that has the Pokemon
    Colosseum preview disc that gives you the Jirachi, you can use that. There
    are a couple of other ways to get it, but you also need an e-card reader.

    EagleGreen wrote:

    > I have been playing my Ruby game for months, and the total game time is
    > approaching 130 hours. Recently, any timed events have swapped from real
    > time to game time play, meaning that I can get a berry and then come back
    > the next day and the person (such as the gentleman in Lilycove) will act
    > like it's the same day as when I recieved the berry. Obviously its gonna
    > slow my game play down, and growing anymore berries has become impossible.
    > Anyone ever run across this or have any solutions? Thanks!

    Yes, theat's the berry glitch. Coloseum came with a disk that fixed that and
    when FR/LG come out, they will also patch the game

Games Nintendo Video Games