can't use one letter on keyboard

pawz

when I try to use the letter between "l" and "n" in the alphabet, my
computer starts to freeze. Could it be a virus or do I need a new keyboard?

All other keys are working...very strange. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Check the connection. It may be loose.

Pawz wrote:
> when I try to use the letter between "l" and "n" in the alphabet, my
> computer starts to freeze. Could it be a virus or do I need a new keyboard?
>
> All other keys are working...very strange. Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!

Just curious, did it freeze when you typed "computer" in your message?
If so, how did you complete the message? Unless of course, you posted
from a different machine. But then, why not just say the letter "m"? I
guess I'm just wondering if it was a trick question.

sced13ri ;)

pawz

strangely enough it started working again when I was typing the
message...and is working again after banging on it a few times...LOL