"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts!"

"Pipi pi pi piii!"

"There they are a-standing in a row..."

"Chu! Chu! Chu!"

Jason Bard sang proudly, his chin held high and a singing Pinkan Pichu
perched on his head. Amber Foxwing watched them both, more than slightly
amused, from atop her perch next to Jason on Gigawatt, the giant Magneton.
Her lover turned and winked at her at that moment, a grin flashing across
his face.

"Take it, Amber!" She just shook her head and smiled, ducking her head as
they passed under a low-hanging branch on the sunlit forest pathway.

"I don't know that part. Wait until you get to the second half! I know a
great harmony!" She giggled and Jason's eyes sparkled. He filled up his
chest and trumpeted loudly.

"Big ones--"

"Pichu!"

"--some as big as your head! Give em a twist, a flick of the--GAAAHHH!!!"
Jason startled his poké passenger as he lurched to the side suddenly,
grabbing at his crotch.

"Jason, what...?" Amber was interuppted as Jason screamed again.

"Gah! No! Bad touch! Bad touch!" Jason gripped his lower regions
frantically, tugging at a...moving bulge under his pants. Pocco squealed
happily until it was tossed off his head into Amber's arms. Jason tried to
stagger to his feet as he struggled with his fly, but the combination of his
broken leg and Gigawatt's slippery metal hide sent him tumbling off his ride
and onto the forest floor with a thump.

Amber squeaked and tapped Gigawatt, telling him to stop. She looked back at
Jason, spread-eagled on his back in the dirt and leaves. He groaned and the
bulge in his pants popped open at the zipper to reveal...a black and white
Zigzagoon.

The little critter blinked up into the sunlight. Its fur was oddly
patterned. Although it alternated colors in sections like most
Zigzagoons...instead of brown, its camoflauge consisted of black stripes on
white fur, and white stripes on black fur. Its coat was much softer than
most of its kind, and a large skunk-like tail poked out of Jason's fly
behind it. It sniffed the air, considered Amber, and dove back in happily.

Jason yelped and reached down into his pants, pulling out the protesting
pokémon, which squeaked and wriggled. He held it up above his head, looking
into its deep blue eyes, and blinked hard at it.

"State your mission in my drawers..." The Zigzagoon chirped happily and
licked Jason's nose, then squirmed out of his hand and made a beeline for
his waistband. Fortunately, Jason stopped it this time.

"Nuh uh...you're staying with Amber. Jason doesn't want to get arrested for
indecent exposure again." Jason handed off the pokémon to his girlfriend,
who had crawled down off of Gigawatt to inspect her lover. She glanced at
the creature as Jason handed it to her, and she frowned at him.

"Are you alright? You took a nasty fa-AAAAA!!" With a burst of speed, the
zigzagoon had crawled up Amber's shirt and was now lodged quite happily
between her breasts. It looked up and licked under her chin, purring
happily. Jason just scratched his head, smiling mischieviously.

"I guess I'll keep her."

--Marco262

Meeh, I planned on more, but the nigth ran later than I expected...and I'd
told Amber I'd have a post up before I went to bed. So here's my half-assed
return story. >_<
Oh yeah...Zig Zag is (c) my Anubian god, Max Black Rabbit.

<slashhacksnip!>
> "Nuh uh...you're staying with Amber. Jason doesn't want to get arrested for
> indecent exposure again." Jason handed off the pokémon to his girlfriend,
> who had crawled down off of Gigawatt to inspect her lover. She glanced at
> the creature as Jason handed it to her, and she frowned at him.
>
> "Are you alright? You took a nasty fa-AAAAA!!" With a burst of speed, the
> zigzagoon had crawled up Amber's shirt and was now lodged quite happily
> between her breasts. It looked up and licked under her chin, purring
> happily. Jason just scratched his head, smiling mischieviously.
>
> "I guess I'll keep her."
>
> --Marco262
>
> Meeh, I planned on more, but the nigth ran later than I expected...and I'd
> told Amber I'd have a post up before I went to bed. So here's my half-assed
> return story. >_<
> Oh yeah...Zig Zag is (c) my Anubian god, Max Black Rabbit.

Amber blinked and admonished the creature. "You can't just go about
violating people's priva---" It placed its furry lips on hers and she
fell backwards twitching.

"AAHH BAD POKEMON BAD BAD!" She struggled to snatch it out of her
shirt and when she did, she flung it at Jason, who caught if deftly
and tapped a pokeball on its head. It disappeared with a flash of red
light and he winked grinning.

"You know you liked it."

"Ha ha. Very funny." She /was/ grinning, despite her implications.
Reaching up into her long, tangled red hair, she unwound her Pinkan
Pikachu, Pocco, from a wild strand. It squeaked "Pika!" happily and
grinned a pointy toothy grin.

"That pokemon is a menace," Darkfang growled behind them, referring to
Zig Zag in Jason's pokeball.

"You're just jealous," Jason and Amber said together, which caused a
short fit of laughter.

"So anyways," Amber continued when she had finished extracting her
pokemon from her leaf-ridden hair, "how much longer until we can get
to Olivine and take a boat over to Hoenn?"

"Eh..." Jason took out his Pokegear and flipped some dials and hit
some buttons. "That would be...I have no idea how to work this thing."

Amber snorted back some laughter and rolled to her feet, padding over
to where Jason stood. "Oh by the way, XYZ."

"I like it that way."

She quirked an eyebrow at him. "Jason..."

"Alright alright! Yeesh, you'd think you'd be a bit more
enthusiastic." He swiftly zipped up his fly and then returned to his
scrutiny of the GPS system on his Pokegear.

"Press that button. Yes, then that button. Now see that? That's us.
Ok, now type in these coordinates." She motioned to the inside of the
cover of the Pokegear which listed coordinates to all of the big
cities. "That's Olivine. Type them in...now press that button. No
Jason not that button! The one next to it...see? Yeah that one. Ok.
Now click this button...ah. Oh. Well ok, so we have a few more hours,
that's not too bad."

"Heeyup. Come on, let's get back on the road!" He motioned to the
sneasel girl who grinned and accompanied him back to Gigawatt.
Darkfang and Velocity, her Houndour and Vulpix respectively, hopped
onto one of the lower magnetons and Cyan and Pocco, her Natu and
Pikachu, took up their residence in her hair once again. "Hit it,
Gigawatt!" Gigawatt, now laden with the two trainers and their
pokemon, flew forward with great speed. Jason petted its metal hide
and said, "Sing it!"

With a few moments of thought, the Magneton began to beep out the
melody to "Funky Town."
And off they went to Olivine...

TBC
WEE! ZIG ZAG! XD That's too great. Anywho ... WE'RE BACK!

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Marco262" <marco262@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "You know when the S.S. Tidal is coming in?" Jason asked. "I figured
> you'd know...what with you wanting us out of your hotel and
> everything."
>
> "Sir...as much as I hate to admit it, the SS Tidal doesn't run on any
> fixed schedules. My best guess would be at least a month before the
> ship is in dock at our port again and ready to set out for Slateport."
> Jason's face fell.

Actually, the S.S. Tidal is a Hoenn cruise ship. The last time it went to
Olivine City, it was doing so as part of a promotion. Amber and Jason should
take the Fastship S.S. Aqua (it's FAST!) or some generic ship instead.

-Rob

"Rob" <robfrompw@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<7Jitc.27371$zO3.9428@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
> "Marco262" <marco262@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > "You know when the S.S. Tidal is coming in?" Jason asked. "I figured
> > you'd know...what with you wanting us out of your hotel and
> > everything."
> >
> > "Sir...as much as I hate to admit it, the SS Tidal doesn't run on any
> > fixed schedules. My best guess would be at least a month before the
> > ship is in dock at our port again and ready to set out for Slateport."
> > Jason's face fell.
>
> Actually, the S.S. Tidal is a Hoenn cruise ship. The last time it went to
> Olivine City, it was doing so as part of a promotion. Amber and Jason should
> take the Fastship S.S. Aqua (it's FAST!) or some generic ship instead.
>
> -Rob

I...knew that... I was testing you...*gives Rob a gold star*

--Marco262, the very testy ferret

Well, I'm still working through the game, and this was the ship name
the seemed to stick most in my mind. So yeah...use those imaginations,
kids!

TRENDING THREADS