View Open Ports

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
January 25, 2005 4:36:46 PM

I have a Win2k Server.
I would like to see what programs are listening on which ports, but wasn't
sure how to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Matthew

More about : view open ports

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 25, 2005 4:36:47 PM

Search for a program named fport. It lists all the listening ports and
protocols on your system.

Mike Ober.

"Matthew" <turn.deletethis@alltel.net> wrote in message
> I have a Win2k Server.
> I would like to see what programs are listening on which ports, but wasn't
> sure how to do this.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Matthew

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 31, 2005 12:05:01 PM

tcpview.exe from sysinternals is another good utility for this.

"Matthew" wrote:

> I have a Win2k Server.
> I would like to see what programs are listening on which ports, but wasn't
> sure how to do this.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Matthew

Anonymous