Pokemon Jirachi WishMaker

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,rec.arts.anime.misc (More info?)

I just stumbled on this website

http://www.pokemon.com/wishmaker/wishmaker.htm

Is this supposed to the the Sixth Pokemon movie?

- Juan F. Lara
http://bellsouthpwp.net/l/a/lara6281/intro.html
3 answers Last reply
More about pokemon jirachi wishmaker
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,rec.arts.anime.misc (More info?)

    Inkan <lara6281@bellsouth.net> scibed forth news:PyVpc.20932$GV5.20451
    @bignews4.bellsouth.net:

    > I just stumbled on this website
    >
    > http://www.pokemon.com/wishmaker/wishmaker.htm
    >
    > Is this supposed to the the Sixth Pokemon movie?

    Depending on if you count Mewtwo Returns as an actual Pokemon movie or not.
    If you do count Mewtwo Returns, this is the 7th Pokemon movie (and a direct
    to video release, like Mewtwo Returns.) If you dont count Mewtwo Returns,
    this is the sixth movie.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,rec.arts.anime.misc (More info?)

    "Inkan" <lara6281@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > I just stumbled on this website
    >
    > http://www.pokemon.com/wishmaker/wishmaker.htm
    >
    > Is this supposed to the the Sixth Pokemon movie?

    It is the newest Pokémon movie, but I don't know what number it is. Probably
    the sixth if you've kept count.

    Yep. It's the next Pokemon Movie.
    Though I haven't seen any TV commercials for it, there is a preview for it on
    the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc.

    Jon-

    Cartoon Quote-
    "Now one close call would be enough to send a smart guy runnin', but Daggett
    never had the sense the good lord gave an onion" (Angry Beavers: "The Legend
    of Kid Friendly").

Movies Games Nintendo Video Games