Pokemon Jirachi WishMaker

Last response: in Video Games
May 17, 2004 2:38:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,rec.arts.anime.misc (More info?)

I just stumbled on this website

http://www.pokemon.com/wishmaker/wishmaker.htm

Is this supposed to the the Sixth Pokemon movie?

- Juan F. Lara
http://bellsouthpwp.net/l/a/lara6281/intro.html
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 4:39:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon,rec.arts.anime.misc (More info?)

Inkan <lara6281@bellsouth.net> scibed forth news:p yVpc.20932$GV5.20451
@bignews4.bellsouth.net:

> I just stumbled on this website
>
> http://www.pokemon.com/wishmaker/wishmaker.htm
>
> Is this supposed to the the Sixth Pokemon movie?

Depending on if you count Mewtwo Returns as an actual Pokemon movie or not.
If you do count Mewtwo Returns, this is the 7th Pokemon movie (and a direct
to video release, like Mewtwo Returns.) If you dont count Mewtwo Returns,
this is the sixth movie.
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 5:07:12 PM

"Inkan" <lara6281@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:p yVpc.20932$GV5.20451@bignews4.bellsouth.net...
> I just stumbled on this website
>
> http://www.pokemon.com/wishmaker/wishmaker.htm
>
> Is this supposed to the the Sixth Pokemon movie?

It is the newest Pokémon movie, but I don't know what number it is. Probably
the sixth if you've kept count.
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 5:16:43 PM

Yep. It's the next Pokemon Movie.
Though I haven't seen any TV commercials for it, there is a preview for it on
the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc.

Jon-

Cartoon Quote-
"Now one close call would be enough to send a smart guy runnin', but Daggett
never had the sense the good lord gave an onion" (Angry Beavers: "The Legend
of Kid Friendly").
!