How copy user and group from one server to another

Hi
I must copy local user and group from server NT to 2003. Botch servers are
in the same NT domain. The addUsers.exe tool is bad because it not recreate
the same SID. Have you got any idea?
Thanks
Pawe³ Siuda

You will not be able to create the machine local users and groups
on the second server so that the same SID is used. The SIDs all
contain a portion that is unique per machine or domain.
It sounds to me that what you are wanting to do is what we use
domain accounts and domain groups for - to have the same in
use on multiple machines of the domain.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)
"Siudex" <Siudex@wp.pl> wrote in message
> Hi
> I must copy local user and group from server NT to 2003. Botch servers are
> in the same NT domain. The addUsers.exe tool is bad because it not
recreate
> the same SID. Have you got any idea?
> Thanks
> Pawe³ Siuda