Annoying SpyWare / AdWare

hi there - I have recently (as of 1 month ago) been plagued by a window that
pops up no matter what I am doing on my computer - if I am gaming it
minimizes that window or if I am on the net it just shows this new window -
and I have tried a number of programs detect this spyware - if thats what it
is - but to no avail! PLEASE PLEASE help me - my email is:
raegothe@hotmail.com - email me and I will be glad to send a screenshot fo
what this window looks like.

NOTE: I am running Windows 2000 yet this spyware tells me it has detecterd
Windows XP - might also be adware - PLEASE HELP!

Thanx

Mike

If you have not done so yet I would try to use a spyware detection and
removal such as AdAware for the new Microsoft Spyware program that is in
beta testing but I have had good luck with. If the problem persists try
using both programs in safe mode. The links below may help. --- Steve

http://www.download.com/3000-2094-10045910.html?legacy=cnet
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

"Surfer_Mike_2K5" <Surfer_Mike_2K5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:4BBD6206-F2B6-4A08-8F20-49750EFED541@microsoft.com...