Windows cannot access the file MsAuditE.dll

I am getting this message in our security logs time and time again. I have
been to the microsoft site and it tells me that it is a problem with kerberos
but does go any further than that. Any ideas on how to fix this.

You might try to use http://www.eventid.net and enter the source and Event
ID number to see what other users have reported. The link below is to help
troubleshoot kerberos errors. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/security/tkerberr.mspx