  • Sound Cards
  • Job Market
  • Windows XP
March 6, 2005 1:07:19 PM

Hi,

I have a situation where I require the use of two soundcards (doing
different jobs obviously).

Will XP handle multiple cards ?

Regards

Pete

More about : soundcards

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 1:07:20 PM

Yes. Here is a sample app that uses multiple soundcards:
http://www.cfbsoftware.com/lprecorder/lprecorder.htm

"PGMoscatt" <pgmoscatt@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a situation where I require the use of two soundcards (doing
> different jobs obviously).
>
> Will XP handle multiple cards ?
>
> Regards
>
> Pete

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 1:07:20 PM

It shouldn't be a problem provided everything gets
configured properly . . .

March 6, 2005 3:29:48 PM

PGMoscatt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a situation where I require the use of two soundcards (doing
> different jobs obviously).
>
> Will XP handle multiple cards ?
>
> Regards
>
> Pete