How to delete posix and os2 subsystems in win 2003

I want to delete posix and os2 subsystems on my Windows 2003 Servers.
I've found an article, Q320869, but that is for Windows 2000 Servers.
Is it anyone who has done this without problems?

Thanks in advance
Nick
2 answers Last reply
More about delete posix subsystems 2003

    There is a security option to configure such for Windows 2003 Servers. For
    instance open up Local Security Policy [secpol.msc] and go to security
    settings/local policies/security options and find the option for system
    settings:optional subsystems. I believe posix is shown by default and can be
    removed. See the link below for more details. --- Steve

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/windowsserv/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/644.asp
    http://tinyurl.com/53ygk -- same link as above, shorter.

    "Nick" <google@pokerfreaks.net> wrote in message
    >I want to delete posix and os2 subsystems on my Windows 2003 Servers.
    > I've found an article, Q320869, but that is for Windows 2000 Servers.
    > Is it anyone who has done this without problems?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Nick

    Thanks Steven,

    I'll try that.