Barcelona delayed ???

Newf

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2005
a0370fb.gif

jamiepotter

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2006
I heard that was a secret organisation that was deliberately fabricating benchmarks to make it seem like the core 2 duos were faster than the AM2 range. Some people are saying that it's being run by Mossad, but obviously I can't be sure. But we shouldn't be surprised, because Intel is a big corporation, and corporations are evil, and corporations are corporations, and you know... corporations, man.

SMU_Pony

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2006
I heard that was a secret organisation that was deliberately fabricating benchmarks to make it seem like the core 2 duos were faster than the AM2 range. Some people are saying that it's being run by Mossad, but obviously I can't be sure. But we shouldn't be surprised, because Intel is a big corporation, and corporations are evil, and corporations are corporations, and you know... corporations, man.

I blame George Bush.... no, Big Oil... wait, Haliburton.... no, wait....

jamiepotter

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2006
Well, yeah. How do you think they got the same numbers? There's no way you could get that if they were real benchmarks. It must be a conspiracy. Apparently, there were records of this, but they were in Tower 7 that got demolished on 9/11. I fear there may now be no way we can prove this, but people have got to wake up.

lambofgode3x

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2006
a very funny post at amdzone

http://www.amdzone.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=10613&sid=18e62df27e21ab34cdcf70ace6f67c7d

LOL, ... prozac26 must not be very popular at AMZ :wink:

seems like prozac26 on amz is like our comptia rep on the thg forums.

Major_Spittle

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2006
I heard the same thing. I guess what happed was the Paul and Craig snuck into the fab in Dresden using the names Hauns and Frauns. Once in they preceeded to recalibrate the network from a Metric to American standard measurement system. AMD is still try to break the code to convert the measurements back but it is taking awhile. If you know the conversion between 1 metric volt. and an 1 Imperial volt. please call them soon. I think it has something to do with 110 and 220?

qcmadness

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2006
It is some Intel troll on AMDzone trying to twist everyone's panties into a wad. :)
Most definitely untrue.

If it is true, then the AMD CPU stock will decrease significantly by halted production of Fab 36 in the next months. :wink:

darious00777

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2006
Assuming it was plausible, I'd be more apt to believe that it was actually AMD doing the sabotaging. That way they wouldn't have to have any non-existant processors of there's to put out. :lol:

lambofgode3x

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2006
seems like prozac26 on amz is like our comptia rep on the thg forums.

Are you sure it's not the AMDZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I really need to get out more! :lol:

you might be right about the AMDZ, but remember, with only one Z :D .

so does anyone here actually believe this bogus thread? i for one do NOT!