I want to allow Right click "save picture as" only

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
February 8, 2005 8:03:01 AM

I run a windows 2003 based domain, with xp and 2000 clients.
I have disabled right click.
I want to enable right click but only have "save picture as"
in the menu or available!

Anyone know this fix??????
Thanks
Andy

More about : click save picture

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 8, 2005 1:48:11 PM

"Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I run a windows 2003 based domain, with xp and 2000 clients.
> I have disabled right click.
> I want to enable right click but only have "save picture as"
> in the menu or available!
>
> Anyone know this fix??????
> Thanks
> Andy
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 8, 2005 1:54:47 PM

I don't know if that is easily accomplished. You would have to enable the
context menu again and find some way to disable the rest. I suggest you post
in one of the registry newsgroups. I know you can add to the context menu
but not sure about removing anything beyond what you can remove with Group
Policy for all parts of it. --- Steve

!