I want to allow Right click "save picture as" only

I run a windows 2003 based domain, with xp and 2000 clients.
I have disabled right click.
I want to enable right click but only have "save picture as"
in the menu or available!

Anyone know this fix??????
Thanks
Andy
2 answers Last reply
More about click save picture only

    "Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I run a windows 2003 based domain, with xp and 2000 clients.
    > I have disabled right click.
    > I want to enable right click but only have "save picture as"
    > in the menu or available!
    >
    > Anyone know this fix??????
    > Thanks
    > Andy

    I don't know if that is easily accomplished. You would have to enable the
    context menu again and find some way to disable the rest. I suggest you post
    in one of the registry newsgroups. I know you can add to the context menu
    but not sure about removing anything beyond what you can remove with Group
    Policy for all parts of it. --- Steve

    "Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I run a windows 2003 based domain, with xp and 2000 clients.
    > I have disabled right click.
    > I want to enable right click but only have "save picture as"
    > in the menu or available!
    >
    > Anyone know this fix??????
    > Thanks
    > Andy

Security Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Microsoft Windows