Creating view problem

Hello,
I'm trying to create a view for a user. I've changed the security of
the group so that the user can only add remove other users.
When I create the view on my computer and send it to the user, he can't
open it he gets a clsid error.
So I login to his computer install adminpak.msi open active directory
users and computers and I create a new view from the ou that contains
the group. I close the active directory users and computers view (which
is behind). I change the console's options from author mode to user
mode. Then I save it with a new name.
When the user opens it. Everything seems ok. But when he enables the
advanced features, he gets all the active directory users and computers
view. What can I do to create a safe view of an OU?
Thank you
Erman ulusoy
2 answers Last reply
More about creating view problem

    Sorry about my explanation.
    I'm trying to create a new window in microsoft management console (mmc)
    thank you
    erman ulusoy

    One thing to check is that you select the single window user view. ---
    Steve

    <ermanu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I'm trying to create a view for a user. I've changed the security of
    > the group so that the user can only add remove other users.
    > When I create the view on my computer and send it to the user, he can't
    > open it he gets a clsid error.
    > So I login to his computer install adminpak.msi open active directory
    > users and computers and I create a new view from the ou that contains
    > the group. I close the active directory users and computers view (which
    > is behind). I change the console's options from author mode to user
    > mode. Then I save it with a new name.
    > When the user opens it. Everything seems ok. But when he enables the
    > advanced features, he gets all the active directory users and computers
    > view. What can I do to create a safe view of an OU?
    > Thank you
    > Erman ulusoy

Security Active Directory Windows