MOM 2005 Reporting for Account security

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
February 9, 2005 5:13:02 PM

IS there a report or at least a management pack that will produce information
such as inactive accounts, last logon date, accounts with passwords set to
never expire, locked accounts, etc. (the types of reports that make
auditors happy!)?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 14, 2005 12:11:03 AM

We frankly gave up on MS doing this for us, so we wrote custom scripts to
pull this type of information.

!