[PW!] [NS] Cover Your Ash

"Clayton" <redneckdadd@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<BhWqc.68841$325.1426312@news20.bellglobal.com>...

> "Silence! You called me wimp! Now I whoop you with my pimp ninja powers!"

I love this line. It may be because it's very late at night and I'm
overtired, but I love this line.

--Beth
1 answer Last reply
More about cover

    "Bandraptor" <bandraptor@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > "Clayton" <redneckdadd@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >

    > > "Silence! You called me wimp! Now I whoop you with my pimp ninja powers!"
    >

    > I love this line. It may be because it's very late at night and I'm
    > overtired, but I love this line.

    Perhaps,. and I can't even take credit for it. I got it from somewhere else!
    I used it cause I liked the line, actually the whole source of said line.

    -------
    Clayton

    Random Tagline:
    DIE GEISHA SLUT!