[PW!] [NS] Cover Your Ash

"Clayton" <redneckdadd@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<BhWqc.68841$325.1426312@news20.bellglobal.com>...

> "Silence! You called me wimp! Now I whoop you with my pimp ninja powers!"

I love this line. It may be because it's very late at night and I'm
overtired, but I love this line.

--Beth

clayton

"Bandraptor" <bandraptor@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Clayton" <redneckdadd@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>

> > "Silence! You called me wimp! Now I whoop you with my pimp ninja powers!"
>

> I love this line. It may be because it's very late at night and I'm
> overtired, but I love this line.

Perhaps,. and I can't even take credit for it. I got it from somewhere else!
I used it cause I liked the line, actually the whole source of said line.

-------
Clayton

Random Tagline:
DIE GEISHA SLUT!