Users and Sharing

Dear All,
I have a problem regarding the folders sharing when log in as a user in the
Domain users group, when right-click on any folder, the Sharing and Security
option not found in the pull-down menu.
When login as an Administrator, I can Share any folder.
Is there any resolution for this case?
Thanks in advance.
--
Fares Atallah

The user must be a member of the local administrators or power users group
to create shares on their computers. --- Steve