Moving a SSL Cert from W2K to W2k3

I am migrating Exchange 2000. on W2K server, to Exchange 2003, on a W2K3
server.

I need to "move" my third party certificate, associated with the Default Web
site, from the IIS 5 server to the IIS 6 server.

IIS 6 has the option to "copy or remove from a remote server" which seems
would be the way to do this, but I am unsure if this will work from IIS 5 to
IIS 6.

Has anyone tried this and can tell me if there are any "gotchas" ? I have
not found a lot of documentation on this, which may be a good sign (?).

Thanks,

JM

If you go to the mmc snapin for computer certificate and can export the
certificate and the private key to a password protected .pfx file you should
then be able to import it to the new computer. As far as your other option
for copy/move, you certainly could try easy enough. You may also want to
post in the IIS security newsgroup. --- Steve