Strange Kerberos Errors in Event Log

We've started getting this error in our Security Event Log:

Event ID: 537, Type: Failure

Logon Failure:
Reason: An unexpected error occurred during logon
User Name:
Domain:
Logon Type: 3
Logon Process: Kerberos
Authentication Package: Kerberos
Workstation Name: -

There is no username, domain, workstation name in the error. What can be
causing htis and how do I get rid of whatever it is?

Check to see if there are any other logon events recorded with the same or
nearly same timestamp as that often can provied a clue. The link from
http://www.eventid.net below has some more information. --- Steve

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=537&eventno=194&source=Security&phase=1
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/security/tkerberr.mspx
--- kerberos troubleshooting