User Rights

I have domain admins group with few presonnel , I need to
find a way to otorgate rights to a special user (it could
be Account Operator ) to create, move , reset
passwords,enable disable account, in the active directory
(Users and Computers) without give him full rights like
(Domain Admin)

I was trying to create a console.msc and apply a taskpad
view but i got problems when the user use the console he
doesn't has rights.

Thanks any comments
..

Did you delegate those capabilities?
For this I would recommend that you define a group named
for the task set, place the user's account as a member, and
then use the delegation of control wizard to grant capabilities
to this group.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)