User Rights

I have domain admins group with few presonnel , I need to
find a way to otorgate rights to a special user (it could
be Account Operator ) to create, move , reset
passwords,enable disable account, in the active directory
(Users and Computers) without give him full rights like
(Domain Admin)

I was trying to create a console.msc and apply a taskpad
view but i got problems when the user use the console he
doesn't has rights.

Thanks any comments
..
1 answer Last reply
More about user rights

    Did you delegate those capabilities?
    For this I would recommend that you define a group named
    for the task set, place the user's account as a member, and
    then use the delegation of control wizard to grant capabilities
    to this group.

    --
    Roger Abell
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)
    "misaro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have domain admins group with few presonnel , I need to
    > find a way to otorgate rights to a special user (it could
    > be Account Operator ) to create, move , reset
    > passwords,enable disable account, in the active directory
    > (Users and Computers) without give him full rights like
    > (Domain Admin)
    >
    > I was trying to create a console.msc and apply a taskpad
    > view but i got problems when the user use the console he
    > doesn't has rights.
    >
    > Thanks any comments
    > .

Domain Windows