Group Policy Problem

The following information is my computer's Application Log.

Type: Error
User: NT Authority\System
Source: Userenv
Category: None
Event ID: 1000

The Group Policy client-side extension Scripts was passed flags (0) and
returned a failure status code of (2).

At client end the Group Policy didnt apply. Can anyone solve my problem.
--
I like Microsoft Newsgroups, Which provides to help me.

Thanks to
Microsoft
1 answer Last reply
More about group policy problem

    First check that your dns configuration is correct for the domain and domain
    computers. Run the support tool netdiag on the domain controller that this
    computer is using for dns, the client computer and also run dcdiag on the
    domain controller. In particular look for errors for replication, dns,
    kerberos, dc discovery, and trust/secure channel. You should be able to
    ping the domain controller by IP address and fully qualified domain name.
    The link below explains how dns must be configured in an Active Directory
    domain. The biggest problem is that domain computers are configured with an
    ISP dns server as their preferred dns which will lead to all kinds of
    problems. --- Steve

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B291382

    "Asif Razzaq Attari" <AsifRazzaqAttari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:CCD46D80-4498-47EC-83DF-37FA5ED0AEDC@microsoft.com...
    > The following information is my computer's Application Log.
    >
    > Type: Error
    > User: NT Authority\System
    > Source: Userenv
    > Category: None
    > Event ID: 1000
    >
    > The Group Policy client-side extension Scripts was passed flags (0) and
    > returned a failure status code of (2).
    >
    > At client end the Group Policy didnt apply. Can anyone solve my problem.
    > --
    > I like Microsoft Newsgroups, Which provides to help me.
    >
    > Thanks to
    > Microsoft

Policy Microsoft Windows