Group Policy Problem

The following information is my computer's Application Log.

Type: Error
User: NT Authority\System
Source: Userenv
Category: None
Event ID: 1000

The Group Policy client-side extension Scripts was passed flags (0) and
returned a failure status code of (2).

At client end the Group Policy didnt apply. Can anyone solve my problem.
--
I like Microsoft Newsgroups, Which provides to help me.

Thanks to
Microsoft

First check that your dns configuration is correct for the domain and domain
computers. Run the support tool netdiag on the domain controller that this
computer is using for dns, the client computer and also run dcdiag on the
domain controller. In particular look for errors for replication, dns,
kerberos, dc discovery, and trust/secure channel. You should be able to
ping the domain controller by IP address and fully qualified domain name.
The link below explains how dns must be configured in an Active Directory
domain. The biggest problem is that domain computers are configured with an
ISP dns server as their preferred dns which will lead to all kinds of
problems. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B291382

"Asif Razzaq Attari" <AsifRazzaqAttari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:CCD46D80-4498-47EC-83DF-37FA5ED0AEDC@microsoft.com...