Password reset in Active directory

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b 8 Security
February 21, 2005 11:25:04 AM

Is there a way that i can force everybody in my domain to changed their
password.

Or is there a tool that can allow me to select multiple users and force them
to change password at next logon ?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 21, 2005 8:58:24 PM

"Jose Abitbi" <Jose Abitbi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way that i can force everybody in my domain to changed their
> password.
>
> Or is there a tool that can allow me to select multiple users and force
them
> to change password at next logon ?

Multiple user selection was left out of the Win2000
MMC and restored (it worked in NT) in the Win2003
server version.

You can also write a script to do this.

See the ADSI Scriptomatic (at Microsoft) if you
need help, Google:

[ ADSI Scriptomatic site:Microsoft.com ]

--
Herb Martin
!