Password reset in Active directory

Is there a way that i can force everybody in my domain to changed their
password.

Or is there a tool that can allow me to select multiple users and force them
to change password at next logon ?
1 answer Last reply
More about password reset active directory

    "Jose Abitbi" <Jose Abitbi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a way that i can force everybody in my domain to changed their
    > password.
    >
    > Or is there a tool that can allow me to select multiple users and force
    them
    > to change password at next logon ?

    Multiple user selection was left out of the Win2000
    MMC and restored (it worked in NT) in the Win2003
    server version.

    You can also write a script to do this.

    See the ADSI Scriptomatic (at Microsoft) if you
    need help, Google:

    [ ADSI Scriptomatic site:Microsoft.com ]

    --
    Herb Martin

Security Microsoft Active Directory Windows