I can't take ownership

Dear All,

I have this case:

a customer of mine, have a win 2000 cluster , and (pls don't ask me why!!!)
has removed all right access for a disk device and result is himself cannot
access disk, in details he cannot display security tab in order to try to
take disk ownership.

Please anyone of you could give me some idea ?

Regards

Alberto Brivio

The is a tool called fileacl that can be used to take ownership and change
permissions form the command line. Also see the link below to see if it will
help. More than likely permissions have been removed or denied to the system
folder which can cause the security tab to disappear. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q266118&ID=KB;EN-US;Q266118
http://membres.lycos.fr/jfb/gb/gbtools/fileacl.htm --- fileacl
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;193826 --
Rshx32.dll lack of permissions is probably why you can not see the security
tab.