SUS Group Policy Settings/Intranet Site

While setting up the group policy for SUS, under default group policy for the
domain I came upon a setting asking for the intranet site. We do not have an
intranet site and so I filled out the that portion of the setup by using
http://servername.domain
Will this setting work eventhough we do not have an intranet site?
1 answer Last reply
More about group policy settings intranet site

    It wants the website name for the SUS server on your local network as in
    http://SUSservername.domain The link below may help as it has explicit
    examples. --- Steve

    http://www.bris.ac.uk/is/services/computers/operatingsystems/sus/configuring.html

    "Learner2" <Learner2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > While setting up the group policy for SUS, under default group policy for
    > the
    > domain I came upon a setting asking for the intranet site. We do not have
    > an
    > intranet site and so I filled out the that portion of the setup by using
    > http://servername.domain
    > Will this setting work eventhough we do not have an intranet site?

Policy Intranet Windows