  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 9:15:03 AM

While setting up the group policy for SUS, under default group policy for the
domain I came upon a setting asking for the intranet site. We do not have an
intranet site and so I filled out the that portion of the setup by using
http://servername.domain
Will this setting work eventhough we do not have an intranet site?

More about : sus group policy settings intranet site

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 10:25:47 PM

It wants the website name for the SUS server on your local network as in
http://SUSservername.domain The link below may help as it has explicit
examples. --- Steve

http://www.bris.ac.uk/is/services/computers/operatingsy...