In Case You've Been Wondering Where I've Been...

Last response: in Video Games
May 24, 2004 8:55:27 PM

Well, you probably haven't. I don't think I disappeared for more than a
week or two.

Anyway, I've been working on this project for my Flash class. The
assignment was to make a website in Flash. While I could've easily
half-assed it, I decided to be overly-ambitious and make a "Choose Your
Own Adventure"-style game based on my Desperado Coyote webcomic. It's
due tomorrow, so it's probably too late to have people appraise it. If
you have Flash 6 or later, check it out:
http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/DesCoGame.html

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

More about : case wondering

Anonymous
May 25, 2004 4:39:54 AM

"Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
message news:2hfgakFcdvs6U1@uni-berlin.de...

> Well, you probably haven't. I don't think I disappeared for more than a
> week or two.
>
> Anyway, I've been working on this project for my Flash class. The
> assignment was to make a website in Flash. While I could've easily
> half-assed it, I decided to be overly-ambitious and make a "Choose Your
> Own Adventure"-style game based on my Desperado Coyote webcomic. It's
> due tomorrow, so it's probably too late to have people appraise it. If
> you have Flash 6 or later, check it out:
> http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/DesCoGame.html

Don't include the Green Lantern mantra if inputting it _kills_ you. :(
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 7:30:25 AM

"Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
message news:2hfgakFcdvs6U1@uni-berlin.de...
> http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/DesCoGame.html

Too much of this is guesswork.

Still, kudos for creating what I've been wanting to create for years, albeit
themed differently.

Steffan
May 25, 2004 7:30:26 AM

STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:
> Too much of this is guesswork.

What they said.
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 9:45:51 PM

Jedah And Sonans wrote:

> "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
> message news:2hfgakFcdvs6U1@uni-berlin.de...
>
>>Well, you probably haven't. I don't think I disappeared for more than a
>>week or two.
>>
>>Anyway, I've been working on this project for my Flash class. The
>>assignment was to make a website in Flash. While I could've easily
>>half-assed it, I decided to be overly-ambitious and make a "Choose Your
>>Own Adventure"-style game based on my Desperado Coyote webcomic. It's
>>due tomorrow, so it's probably too late to have people appraise it. If
>>you have Flash 6 or later, check it out:
>>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/DesCoGame.html
>>

> Don't include the Green Lantern mantra if inputting it _kills_ you. :(

Well, I was considering making it the winning phrase, but then I
remembered at least one person around here being fed up with my
references so I decided to punish whoever would try it instead.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

May 26, 2004 9:52:27 PM

STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:

> "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
> message news:2hfgakFcdvs6U1@uni-berlin.de...
>
>>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/DesCoGame.html
>

> Too much of this is guesswork.

I never said it was perfect. I was focusing more on the artwork than on
the story since I didn't think I had the time to perfect either.

> Still, kudos for creating what I've been wanting to create for years, albeit
> themed differently.

Cool. What was yours going to be about? I'm thinking of trying to make
a survival horror parody game if I ever by the full version.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

May 28, 2004 12:14:27 AM

Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots wrote:
> Jedah And Sonans wrote:
>> Don't include the Green Lantern mantra if inputting it _kills_ you. :(
>>
> Well, I was considering making it the winning phrase, but then I
> remembered at least one person around here being fed up with my
> references so I decided to punish whoever would try it instead.

"Would it kill you to have a little respect for the great comics?"

"Why yes, it would."