In Case You've Been Wondering Where I've Been...

Well, you probably haven't. I don't think I disappeared for more than a
week or two.

Anyway, I've been working on this project for my Flash class. The
assignment was to make a website in Flash. While I could've easily
half-assed it, I decided to be overly-ambitious and make a "Choose Your
Own Adventure"-style game based on my Desperado Coyote webcomic. It's
due tomorrow, so it's probably too late to have people appraise it. If
you have Flash 6 or later, check it out:
http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/DesCoGame.html

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

More about case wondering been

    "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
    message news:2hfgakFcdvs6U1@uni-berlin.de...

    > Well, you probably haven't. I don't think I disappeared for more than a
    > week or two.
    >
    > Anyway, I've been working on this project for my Flash class. The
    > assignment was to make a website in Flash. While I could've easily
    > half-assed it, I decided to be overly-ambitious and make a "Choose Your
    > Own Adventure"-style game based on my Desperado Coyote webcomic. It's
    > due tomorrow, so it's probably too late to have people appraise it. If
    > you have Flash 6 or later, check it out:
    > http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/DesCoGame.html

    Don't include the Green Lantern mantra if inputting it _kills_ you. :(

    "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
    message news:2hfgakFcdvs6U1@uni-berlin.de...
    > http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/DesCoGame.html

    Too much of this is guesswork.

    Still, kudos for creating what I've been wanting to create for years, albeit
    themed differently.

    Steffan

    STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:
    > Too much of this is guesswork.

    What they said.

    Jedah And Sonans wrote:

    > "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
    > message news:2hfgakFcdvs6U1@uni-berlin.de...
    >
    >>Well, you probably haven't. I don't think I disappeared for more than a
    >>week or two.
    >>
    >>Anyway, I've been working on this project for my Flash class. The
    >>assignment was to make a website in Flash. While I could've easily
    >>half-assed it, I decided to be overly-ambitious and make a "Choose Your
    >>Own Adventure"-style game based on my Desperado Coyote webcomic. It's
    >>due tomorrow, so it's probably too late to have people appraise it. If
    >>you have Flash 6 or later, check it out:
    >>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/DesCoGame.html
    >>

    > Don't include the Green Lantern mantra if inputting it _kills_ you. :(

    Well, I was considering making it the winning phrase, but then I
    remembered at least one person around here being fed up with my
    references so I decided to punish whoever would try it instead.

    --

    STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:

    > "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
    > message news:2hfgakFcdvs6U1@uni-berlin.de...
    >
    >>http://www.geocities.com/tech_weaver/DesCoGame.html
    >

    > Too much of this is guesswork.

    I never said it was perfect. I was focusing more on the artwork than on
    the story since I didn't think I had the time to perfect either.

    > Still, kudos for creating what I've been wanting to create for years, albeit
    > themed differently.

    Cool. What was yours going to be about? I'm thinking of trying to make
    a survival horror parody game if I ever by the full version.

    --

    Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots wrote:
    > Jedah And Sonans wrote:
    >> Don't include the Green Lantern mantra if inputting it _kills_ you. :(
    >>
    > Well, I was considering making it the winning phrase, but then I
    > remembered at least one person around here being fed up with my
    > references so I decided to punish whoever would try it instead.

    "Would it kill you to have a little respect for the great comics?"

    "Why yes, it would."

Flash Games Video Games