[Colosseum] Shadows Down Under

Last response: in Video Games
May 24, 2004 9:42:36 PM

I drove Venus out of The Under before I took the oppurtunity to take on
the Colosseum. It doesn't actually give out Shadow Pokemon, does it?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

More about : colosseum shadows

May 25, 2004 5:20:13 AM

"Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
message news:2hfj2pFbv6ebU1@uni-berlin.de...

> I drove Venus out of The Under before I took the oppurtunity to take on
> the Colosseum. It doesn't actually give out Shadow Pokemon, does it?

You CAN'T fight in the Colosseum until after you drive Venus out of The
Under. The person at the registration desk tells you that a challenge just
ended and the winner from the last challenge is still waiting for Venus to
give him his Pokemon. However, since you start bothering Venus, she neglects
her Shadow Pokemon distribution duties completely. You can see the winner of
the challenge waiting for his Shadow Pokemon in the basement of the
Colosseum at the time.

-Rob
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 6:51:33 AM

"Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
message news:2hfj2pFbv6ebU1@uni-berlin.de...
> I drove Venus out of The Under before I took the oppurtunity to take on
> the Colosseum. It doesn't actually give out Shadow Pokemon, does it?

Nah.

To add on what Rob said, though, the legendary dogs and, I believe, Togetic
are the only Shadow Pokémon you fight a finite number of times. The others
are up for grabs any time.

Steffan
!