How do I block second network connection access

How do I block second network connection access, like if the Laptop already
connected to corporate LAN. If the user tries connecting using dialup
connection to internet or other network, it should not allow him to connect
second network(or internet). Is there any way to block?

Scenario 2:
If the laptop user first connected to Internet using dialup connection then
he is connecting the laptop to Corporate LAN. System should not connect to
local LAN.

At a given point of time the system should use only one connection either
LAN or Dialup.
If user tries it should not connect to second network.
1 answer Last reply
More about block network connection access

    There is a GPO that can be set to block network bridging (the merging of 2
    networks). The GPO for disabling network bridging is located under AD users
    and computers, under the Group Policy Object Editor, then go to
    Administrative Template/Network/Network Connections. (This is only for XP
    by the way).

    This won't keep them from being active on both networks but it will stop
    default flow of packets between the 2 networks. You could also use hardware
    profiles (if these are laptops) that foce the machine to only use the
    docking station connection when docked thus forcing them to use the LAN
    connection.
    --
    Curtis Koenig
    Security Support Engineer

    Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may benefit. Thanks!

    --------------------
    >From: "=?Utf-8?B?QXNob2s=?=" <Ashok@discussions.microsoft.com>
    >Subject: How do I block second network connection access
    >Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:41:07 -0800
    >
    >How do I block second network connection access, like if the Laptop
    already
    >connected to corporate LAN. If the user tries connecting using dialup
    >connection to internet or other network, it should not allow him to
    connect
    >second network(or internet). Is there any way to block?
    >
    >Scenario 2:
    >If the laptop user first connected to Internet using dialup connection
    then
    >he is connecting the laptop to Corporate LAN. System should not connect to
    >local LAN.
    >
    >At a given point of time the system should use only one connection either
    >LAN or Dialup.
    >If user tries it should not connect to second network.

Network Connection Connection LAN Windows