Pokémon Box in the UK

So, Box is going for insane prices on eBay. Seriously, they earn at least
30% more than the price for a BRAND NEW GAME. So, if this is how Box will
end up being sold in the US, you're in for a rough ride.

However, because I like to brag my own material possessions, my mother's
buying my brother a GameCube with Coli. I get Box. For free. I win the
game of life.

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?
http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/mcw/ - Milk Cap Wars!
1 answer Last reply
More about pokemon

    "Pahsons - Foot" <pahsonsnospam@juno.com> wrote in message
    > > http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/mcw/ - Milk Cap Wars!
    >
    > You don't have my recent stories on there

    I have a big bunch of stuff to update soon, and it'll be done once I've
    updated the news page and stuff. I have Something Special in the works.

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?