Pokémon Box in the UK

So, Box is going for insane prices on eBay. Seriously, they earn at least
30% more than the price for a BRAND NEW GAME. So, if this is how Box will
end up being sold in the US, you're in for a rough ride.

However, because I like to brag my own material possessions, my mother's
buying my brother a GameCube with Coli. I get Box. For free. I win the
game of life.

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?
http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/mcw/ - Milk Cap Wars!

"Pahsons - Foot" <pahsonsnospam@juno.com> wrote in message
> > http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/mcw/ - Milk Cap Wars!
>
> You don't have my recent stories on there

I have a big bunch of stuff to update soon, and it'll be done once I've
updated the news page and stuff. I have Something Special in the works.