Shared Folder

What permission do I need to grant a regular user in order to see the
'Shared Folder' snap in from the server Via a shard MMC on the server.
1 answer Last reply
More about shared folder

    They would need to be a power user [not available on domain controllers] or
    possibly a server operator on the server. There is not a permission or user
    right that you can give to a regular user to accomplish such. --- Steve

    "Joe" <me@me.com> wrote in message
    > What permission do I need to grant a regular user in order to see the
    > 'Shared Folder' snap in from the server Via a shard MMC on the server.

Security Microsoft Servers Windows