Shared Folder

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
February 28, 2005 2:22:56 AM

What permission do I need to grant a regular user in order to see the
'Shared Folder' snap in from the server Via a shard MMC on the server.

More about : shared folder

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 28, 2005 10:05:41 PM

They would need to be a power user [not available on domain controllers] or
possibly a server operator on the server. There is not a permission or user
right that you can give to a regular user to accomplish such. --- Steve

!