Inheritable Permissions

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
March 1, 2005 6:26:42 PM

Hi. I am looking for a way to check the Allow inheritable permissions
checkbox on the Advanced button of the security tab... via vbscript. Anyone
have any insight on how to accomplish this? Any help is appreciated.

a b 8 Security
March 1, 2005 6:26:43 PM

There are a couple of tools that can do such - xcacls.vbs and fileacl. ---
Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=825751 -- xcacls.vbs
--- fileacl

!