[PW!] [NS] Blue On Blue In The Blue

*sings* No black and white in the blue...
And to my original point...
You kick ass at writing, Rendfield ^_^ I very much enjoy your style
and the way your writing flows. *thumbs up* Keep up the good work!
2 answers Last reply
More about blue blue blue

    >*sings* No black and white in the blue...
    >And to my original point...
    >You kick ass at writing, Rendfield ^_^ I very much enjoy your style
    >and the way your writing flows. *thumbs up* Keep up the good work!

    Wow. I haven't gotten praise like this in, well...never.

    (smiles proudly)

    William Rendfeld
    Creator of Echowarrior and Alex Masters
    178,000 Excellent Author Points
    1 'I knew odd pokefacts that confused a bread crumb' point.
    20 Y2Tech Points

    warendfeld@aol.com (William Rendfeld) wrote in message news:<20040526071655.17812.00002008@mb-m16.aol.com>...
    > >*sings* No black and white in the blue...
    > >And to my original point...
    > >You kick ass at writing, Rendfield ^_^ I very much enjoy your style
    > >and the way your writing flows. *thumbs up* Keep up the good work!
    >
    > Wow. I haven't gotten praise like this in, well...never.
    >
    > (smiles proudly)

    *grins widely* I love making people happy ^______^ Anyways, it's so
    true. You SHOULD be proud.

Games Nintendo Video Games