[PW!] [NS] Blue On Blue In The Blue

*sings* No black and white in the blue...
And to my original point...
You kick ass at writing, Rendfield ^_^ I very much enjoy your style
and the way your writing flows. *thumbs up* Keep up the good work!

>*sings* No black and white in the blue...
>And to my original point...
>You kick ass at writing, Rendfield ^_^ I very much enjoy your style
>and the way your writing flows. *thumbs up* Keep up the good work!

Wow. I haven't gotten praise like this in, well...never.

(smiles proudly)

William Rendfeld
Creator of Echowarrior and Alex Masters
178,000 Excellent Author Points
1 'I knew odd pokefacts that confused a bread crumb' point.
20 Y2Tech Points

warendfeld@aol.com (William Rendfeld) wrote in message news:<20040526071655.17812.00002008@mb-m16.aol.com>...
> >*sings* No black and white in the blue...
> >And to my original point...
> >You kick ass at writing, Rendfield ^_^ I very much enjoy your style
> >and the way your writing flows. *thumbs up* Keep up the good work!
>
> Wow. I haven't gotten praise like this in, well...never.
>
> (smiles proudly)

*grins widely* I love making people happy ^______^ Anyways, it's so
true. You SHOULD be proud.