[PW!][NS] Pavilion Explorer Problems

Last response: in Video Games
May 26, 2004 11:46:52 PM

I'm getting this error now when I use the WG Navigator. It tells me
that "Cache\[insert character name here].html contains an invalid path."
It was working fine when I installed it, although it was telling me it
couldn't find the pictures regardless of whether or not it was showing
them to me.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

May 27, 2004 8:35:05 AM

"Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
message news:2hl33qFe4himU1@uni-berlin.de...

> I'm getting this error now when I use the WG Navigator. It tells me
> that "Cache\[insert character name here].html contains an invalid path."
> It was working fine when I installed it, although it was telling me it
> couldn't find the pictures regardless of whether or not it was showing
> them to me.

Is there a folder named "Cache" in the same directory as the program? If you
separate the program from its Cache folder, it won't work properly.

-Rob
Anonymous
May 27, 2004 8:38:08 AM

"Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
message news:2hl33qFe4himU1@uni-berlin.de...
> I'm getting this error now when I use the WG Navigator. It tells me
> that "Cache\[insert character name here].html contains an invalid path."
> It was working fine when I installed it, although it was telling me it
> couldn't find the pictures regardless of whether or not it was showing
> them to me.

Hmm, I had the former problem too when I deleted all the pictures from my
Uni server. I assume that that was the cause, but it sounds like it happens
anyway.

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?
http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/mcw/ - Milk Cap Wars!
Anonymous
May 31, 2004 9:17:09 PM

Rob wrote:

> "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
> message news:2hl33qFe4himU1@uni-berlin.de...
>

>>I'm getting this error now when I use the WG Navigator. It tells me
>>that "Cache\[insert character name here].html contains an invalid path."
>> It was working fine when I installed it, although it was telling me it
>>couldn't find the pictures regardless of whether or not it was showing
>>them to me.
>

> Is there a folder named "Cache" in the same directory as the program? If you
> separate the program from its Cache folder, it won't work properly.

I think I looked in there once, but otherwise I haven't even touched it.