[PW!][NS] Pavilion Explorer Problems

I'm getting this error now when I use the WG Navigator. It tells me
that "Cache\[insert character name here].html contains an invalid path."
It was working fine when I installed it, although it was telling me it
couldn't find the pictures regardless of whether or not it was showing
them to me.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

More about pavilion explorer problems

    "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
    message news:2hl33qFe4himU1@uni-berlin.de...

    > I'm getting this error now when I use the WG Navigator. It tells me
    > that "Cache\[insert character name here].html contains an invalid path."
    > It was working fine when I installed it, although it was telling me it
    > couldn't find the pictures regardless of whether or not it was showing
    > them to me.

    Is there a folder named "Cache" in the same directory as the program? If you
    separate the program from its Cache folder, it won't work properly.

    -Rob

    "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
    message news:2hl33qFe4himU1@uni-berlin.de...
    > I'm getting this error now when I use the WG Navigator. It tells me
    > that "Cache\[insert character name here].html contains an invalid path."
    > It was working fine when I installed it, although it was telling me it
    > couldn't find the pictures regardless of whether or not it was showing
    > them to me.

    Hmm, I had the former problem too when I deleted all the pictures from my
    Uni server. I assume that that was the cause, but it sounds like it happens
    anyway.

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?
    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/mcw/ - Milk Cap Wars!

    Rob wrote:

    > "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
    > message news:2hl33qFe4himU1@uni-berlin.de...
    >

    >>I'm getting this error now when I use the WG Navigator. It tells me
    >>that "Cache\[insert character name here].html contains an invalid path."
    >> It was working fine when I installed it, although it was telling me it
    >>couldn't find the pictures regardless of whether or not it was showing
    >>them to me.
    >

    > Is there a folder named "Cache" in the same directory as the program? If you
    > separate the program from its Cache folder, it won't work properly.

    I think I looked in there once, but otherwise I haven't even touched it.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com