hacked account

my email address of a few years was hacked early last year and the password
and secret question was changed. i have no idea who did it and the person
uses msn messenger to chat with my contacts under a disgraceful name. is
there any way to retrieve my password other than through the secret question?
2 answers Last reply
More about hacked account

    On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 12:01:01 -0800, "South Chic" <South
    Chic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >my email address of a few years was hacked early last year and the password
    >and secret question was changed. i have no idea who did it and the person
    >uses msn messenger to chat with my contacts under a disgraceful name. is
    >there any way to retrieve my password other than through the secret question?

    Your email was compromised a year ago and you still have the account?
    Call your ISP and have them reset it or cancel the account.

    Jeff

    hi,
    my accont was hacked and i don't know how to get it ,do you have any idea
    about that , my account is : zanoubia-2005@hotmail.com

Security Hacked Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows