[PW][NS] Vixxen and Karl SKETCHES

Eeehee I did Vixxen and Karl sketches.
http://amberfoxwing.deviantart.com/journal/2521798/ Rob you can add
these to the Pavillion and everyone else just go oo ahh and remember i
drew these really late at night XD;; so they aren't that great. But
they exist, hooray! And Steffan please ignore the
not-able-to-draw-karl-ness 8____8;;;

>Eeehee I did Vixxen and Karl sketches.
>http://amberfoxwing.deviantart.com/journal/2521798/ Rob you can add
>these to the Pavillion and everyone else just go oo ahh and remember i
>drew these really late at night XD;; so they aren't that great. But
>they exist, hooray! And Steffan please ignore the
>not-able-to-draw-karl-ness 8____8;;;

I wish I could draw that well.

William Rendfeld
Creator of Echowarrior and Alex Masters
178,000 Excellent Author Points
1 'I knew odd pokefacts that confused a bread crumb' point.
20 Y2Tech Points

"Amber" <kitsunenoasobi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> And Steffan please ignore the
> not-able-to-draw-karl-ness 8____8;;;

Haha, you pretty much got him nailed, especially in the last "pose" picture.
Good work.

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?
http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/mcw/ - Milk Cap Wars!

In article <20040527192457.11868.00000016@mb-m27.aol.com>,
warendfeld@aol.com (William Rendfeld) wrote:

> I wish I could draw that well.

Bah! You can /write/ well and that counts X3

--
"God then you don't understand the magnificance of penguins." ~Tokiie