How to delete saved text input values

I recently ckicked on a text input box for a web site and found many text
values appeared from years of working on this computer. Does anyone know how
to delete all these hidden saved values?

Clear IE History, AutoComplete, Clear the TIF, Clear the Run MRU, Typed
URL's
and Clear List:

XP Start Menu:
Right click the Start button | Properties | Customize button | Advanced tab
| Recent Documents | Clear List.

Classic Start Menu:
Right click the Start button | Properties | Customize button | Clear button

Clear button
[[Removes the list of recently accessed documents, programs, and Web sites
from the Documents menu.]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:E6DED2F4-AE7B-444D-AC7A-49C85C01B28B@microsoft.com,
PaulBoston <PaulBoston@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I recently ckicked on a text input box for a web site and found many
> text values appeared from years of working on this computer. Does
> anyone know how to delete all these hidden saved values?

Thanks but unfortunately these hidden values remain when I click on a text
input tag in explorer, the list of choices appears with values I don't want
stored anywhere.
Thanks.

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> Clear IE History, AutoComplete, Clear the TIF, Clear the Run MRU, Typed
> URL's
> and Clear List:
>
> XP Start Menu:
> Right click the Start button | Properties | Customize button | Advanced tab
> | Recent Documents | Clear List.
>
> Classic Start Menu:
> Right click the Start button | Properties | Customize button | Clear button
>
> Clear button
> [[Removes the list of recently accessed documents, programs, and Web sites
> from the Documents menu.]]
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:E6DED2F4-AE7B-444D-AC7A-49C85C01B28B@microsoft.com,
> PaulBoston <PaulBoston@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > I recently ckicked on a text input box for a web site and found many
> > text values appeared from years of working on this computer. Does
> > anyone know how to delete all these hidden saved values?

Scroll to item on list you wish to remove and press delete key.