Anyone interested in getting Microsoft, CISCO or any other..

Hi there...

Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer Services regarding
Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+),
MacroMedia, CheckPoint, and many other Certification.

Abt its details..We have our own Testing Centers....U just have to send
us ur detials..that is ur name, address, phone ..etc.and we will
register the exam for U inthe Testing Center.....and finish the exam
and pass it..and U will get the Certification....

So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:

This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and transcenders
anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft Certifications with money
back guarantee, Now you don't have to give papers by yourself
anymore.we will clear your online papers ourself.you only have to
provide us your name, address (for certification kit), tel no, mcp id
(if any), than in a week u will see your exam result on microsoft's
website.i.e www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on
VUE website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
cleared..

For Each paper of Microsoft (MCSE2000, MCSD, MCDBA,MCAD, MCSD.NET,) we
are charging USD 250$ only, We are offering special discount for those
who are interested in giving full track..

We are also offering other certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
(Written & LaB) on low prices.. All queries are kept in secret. Sucess
is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.

Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of people
who get certified by us and are working on key post in the market
leading companies..So if you are interested than you could either call
or chat with us..We will please to help you..

Thanx & Bye

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:1110174590.658818.80500@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com,
GeT CerTiFieD <get.certified@gmail.com> had this to say:

> Hi there...

And reported... Much obliged...

Galen

mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes

Can't you guys write? Or at least use a spell checker? Oh, I see, you
were too busy doing certifications so you got your 5 year old child to
write the message for you...

John