The last CPU post until next fall - intel wins the THG $300 - Page 4

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Intel
  • AMD
Last response: in CPUs
February 28, 2007 9:33:52 PM

Quote:
no, I can tell you they are far from the same person, I met dragonspayer when he first joined here and had a quest to reach 100 posts for a picture and was a very enthusiastic person and wasn't a troll of any kind, whereas BM is for sure a troll

Thank you! lol! :twisted:

ok since you said that - here's the bottom line, amd is being really tricky they are throwing all the crap out like the 6000+ and the is on board chip set because something big is coming next month - i think its a new crossfire chip set with the r600 series -who knows maybe even a first class cpu which we have not seen since early dual cores.

could amti be the new #1? :twisted:

http://forums.legitreviews.com/about8080-20.html :idea: :roll:

We all intel has not friends and no high end gpu companies to pair up with.
February 28, 2007 9:35:03 PM

Everyone gets a finger wag from the mods, at least once. Some twice. By the way, has anyone noticed that there is a new mod?
February 28, 2007 9:42:45 PM

Yes Thanks. dont make me Mod you out of existence DaSick.
Related resources
February 28, 2007 9:44:41 PM

SebastianV

And the next time MsBytch aims one at you, let one of us know.
February 28, 2007 9:45:28 PM

Gah! Give it away why dont you.
February 28, 2007 9:49:37 PM

Its at the top of the section. Doesn't really matter.
February 28, 2007 9:50:40 PM

Look guys, stop pretending to be moderators or I'm going to reduce your post count, put your asses in slings and wag some fingers around...
February 28, 2007 9:55:21 PM

Quote:
A TOOLBAR FOR ANTISPYWARE? WTF.

if it doesnt work unless you push the button then it is not an active spyware program, which means any nonactive spyware program such as Ad-Aware and spybot would work much better.

Where did He say he wanted an active anti-spyware? I thought the key point was FREE. Did I not CLEARLY say that it would only work if you pushed the button in the toolbar? :roll:
February 28, 2007 9:55:45 PM

Who me? I've never impersonated a mod. But this ends my visit here.
February 28, 2007 10:55:31 PM

Man Dragon what are you spraying now :) 

I currently like the Intel platform (C2D) but I will always admit that the netburst era was a true mistake.

AMD was winning on nearly every level for that time. Had I been in need of an upgrade I certainly would have purchased AMD. I still might (depending on when I get off my backside and build my multipurpose machine).

I think many here are enthusiasts and have some lean toward one proc or the other... I also understand/hope that some of this was said in jest.

Right now AMD/supporters of AMD find it hard to produce much if any positive news. However I hope the K8L/K10 produces a lot of talk in the industry.

In fact I hope the next gen arch from AMD sets the bar way high!!

That way Intel can respond in kind too.
March 1, 2007 12:10:50 AM

Quote:
You're welcome, but for your sake, I'd calm down a bit and either take a break or check out other sections beyond cpus, mobos and ram are nice ones to check out.

wow a self impossed ban from cpu's? ya soon as i hit 500 i going to chill - i tired gpu's, mobo's, psu, overclocking and others but there boring - atfter while you get tired of telling peeps to turn of the AI or turn up the ram voltage or smear the artic slive as thin as possible.

i think about it!

only 31 posts till 500 i make it tonight!

Quote:
Thanks DragonSprayer you're a wealth of information!
March 1, 2007 1:05:27 PM

Quote:

And BaldEagle... what's wrong with The Inquirer, anyway? Is it just that it's pretty speculative and a great source for FUD? I keep finding back-dated Inquirer things that are just total nonsense, like there being a DirectX 9 L that is like DirectX 10. Well, people tell me it's nonsense, anyway.

Thats the point the Inquirer is FUD it's right about as often as a Magic 8 ball is.
March 1, 2007 1:49:02 PM

Quote:
Man Dragon what are you spraying now :) 

I currently like the Intel platform (C2D) but I will always admit that the netburst era was a true mistake.

Amen truer worsd have never been spoken....

Quote:
Right now AMD/supporters of AMD find it hard to produce much if any positive news. However I hope the K8L/K10 produces a lot of talk in the industry.

BM can manufacture all the positive news you can stomach.

Quote:
In fact I hope the next gen arch from AMD sets the bar way high!!

If we have a slug fest for CPU performance the winners will be everyone because we all get cheaper faster processors.
March 1, 2007 1:56:07 PM

Quote:
That might not be a bad idea

Does anyone have any idea why my asus update software doesn't work? Anyway I can update my bios another way besides getting it off asus's site?

I just built one with the ASUS P5N-E and went to the website and downloaded the update utility and it worked but the one on the disk with the MB doesn't work.
      • 4 / 4
!