802.1x Widonws 2000 Service Pack 4

I have read both of the following but i do not understand. I tired to
install the patch listed tech artical 313664 but it says you must have SP3.
Does SP4 include this patch already and you do not need to do anything.

Will windows 2000 Support EAP-FAST
Will windows 2000 Support EAP-TLS.

Readme for Windows 2000 Service Pack 4
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/servicepacks/SP4/ReadMeSP.htm#4_5_support_for_wireless_protocol_802_1x_hwrb

Using 802.1x authentication on client computers that are running Windows
2000
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313664

It is supposed to be incorporated in SP4. Make sure that the wireless
configuration service exists and is started as shown in services.msc. ---
Steve