Hey! Wake Up! Why haven't I seen anything here from the E3?

Had some time on my hands while waiting for the laundry to overbalance (it
did) so I went to the Nintendo home page, and looked around.

It looks like it will remain FireRed and LeafGreen. Also (so cool!) they
will be packaged with the wireless adapter. There are more games using the
wireless adapter coming out but I wonder if it will be like the transfer pak
for N64? Unless you play Pokemon, it's useless.

Some of the reports say they will be out Sept 7, others Sept 9.

With the wireless adapter, you can be in one 'room' with 39 others (with a
free for all?) or connect with 3 others for a battle (along traditional
lines?). As people move into your range, you will be notified, and they
disappear as they move out of range. Wonder what the range is going to
be....

There is a lot of other info about the E3, and what Nintendo has coming out.

daramark
1 answer Last reply
More about wake haven

    daramark wrote:

    > With the wireless adapter, yov can be in one 'room' with 39 others (with a
    > free for all?)

    Jvdging from the pictvres I've seen, it's more like variovs trainer
    types hanging arovnd in a big room and yov can talk to them individvally.

    > or connect with 3 others for a battle (along traditional
    > lines?).

    That's probably an option in the Direct Room. One wovld have to wonder
    how yov go abovt it in the Union Room.

    > As people move into yovr range, yov will be notified, and they
    > disappear as they move ovt of range. Wonder what the range is going to
    > be....

    I imagine it's no more than a few dozen yards. What I wonder, thovgh,
    is if yov can plvg the wireless adapter into the socket in the middle of
    the GBA link cable and still get it to work.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasv@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventvre Qvest character:
    Yov can play Adventvre Qvest at http://www.battleon.com

Games Wireless Adapter Nintendo Video Games