User Login...

Is there any way to "combine" a Microsoft (workstation) Login and a Netware
(network) Login?

I have several users on one workstation. All have local user accounts and
network user accounts.

When a user leaves and a new user arrives, the new user is prompted twice
for their credentials, the first being the Netware Login and the second being
the Microsoft Login for the workstation.

Isn't there a way to simply "carry forward" the login so the workstation
will automatically use the Netware Login provided?

Thanx.
1 answer Last reply
More about user login

    Steven, I know on w2k pro, there is a checkbox after logging into netware so
    that users can set the windows password to match the netware. I imagine it's
    the same on xp.

    Chris

    "Steven Sinclair" <StevenSinclair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:181901CE-9A43-4E19-9ED5-2D37171F97DF@microsoft.com...
    > Is there any way to "combine" a Microsoft (workstation) Login and a
    Netware
    > (network) Login?
    >
    > I have several users on one workstation. All have local user accounts and
    > network user accounts.
    >
    > When a user leaves and a new user arrives, the new user is prompted twice
    > for their credentials, the first being the Netware Login and the second
    being
    > the Microsoft Login for the workstation.
    >
    > Isn't there a way to simply "carry forward" the login so the workstation
    > will automatically use the Netware Login provided?
    >
    > Thanx.

Login Workstations Microsoft User Accounts Netware Windows