User Login...

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 10, 2005 6:29:04 PM

Is there any way to "combine" a Microsoft (workstation) Login and a Netware
(network) Login?

I have several users on one workstation. All have local user accounts and
network user accounts.

When a user leaves and a new user arrives, the new user is prompted twice
for their credentials, the first being the Netware Login and the second being
the Microsoft Login for the workstation.

Isn't there a way to simply "carry forward" the login so the workstation
will automatically use the Netware Login provided?

Thanx.

More about : user login

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 7:56:52 PM

Steven, I know on w2k pro, there is a checkbox after logging into netware so
that users can set the windows password to match the netware. I imagine it's
the same on xp.

Chris

"Steven Sinclair" <StevenSinclair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:181901CE-9A43-4E19-9ED5-2D37171F97DF@microsoft.com...