where are the nview icon on 8800 gts in dualscreen extended

lionelvo

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2007
Hello, I completely changed config, approximately I go to xp 2500+ and 6600GT has a core2 duo 4300 + 8800GTS. I use this new material into dual screen on two 19pouces exactly as on my old config. I am in extension mode and it misses an option: The Nview icon in title bar as on my 6600GT disappeared! It is a bar which there is in all the title bars of each application and which makes it possible to adjust the appli with the monitor of left or right, to rock the appli of a screen the other without having has has to slip the windows, or which prevents one limps of dialogue to open right in the middle of the 2 screens. In short for once a tite bars quite useful. Does Y have til a means of the remmetre? I sought everywhere, at nvidia nothing whole!

Salut , j'ai completement changé de config,en gros je passe dun xp 2500+ et 6600GT a un core2 duo 4300 + 8800GTS.

J'utilise ce nouveau matos en dual screen sur deux 19pouces exactement comme sur mon ancienne config.

Je suis en mode extension et la il manque une option : La barre nview comme sur mon 6600GT a disparu !

C'est une barre qu'il y a dans tous les barres de titre de chaque applis et qui permet d'ajuster l'appli au moniteur de gauche ou droit, de basculer l'appli d'un ecran a l'autre sans avoir a glisser les fenetres, ou encore qui empeche une boite de dialogue de souvrir en plein milieu des 2 ecrans. Bref pour une fois une tite barre bien utile.

Y a til un moyen de la remmetre ? j'ai cherché partout , notament chez nvidia ya rien du tout ! help me !

ForceWare Release 95
Version: 97.92
Release Date: January 10, 2007
WHQL Certified

SSS_DDK

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2007
right click on desktop, propriétés, parametres, avancés, then click on the tab with your card's name on ...if it ain't there then your driver is not appropriately installed.
Then on the right you'll have the nview options...
Ps:next time ,post in english..you might get better quality replies:p

SSS_DDK

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2007
don't remind me..please. Can't tell you th enumber of Q's that got replaced by A's until i got hold on the french keyboard.

lionelvo

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2007
Thank you but 100% except subject.
I just want to know if of another person have the icons nview in the title bars do not have on geforce series 8. In dual screen extended mode.