Services errors

When we try to access the Services on our Windows 2000 Server it kicks back
2 Error:234 More Data is available and then opens the window, but nothing is
displayed. Any thoughts? I have run all the tools I can think of to try and
ID the problem. I have also tried to read the registry for keys with Magic
Bean and the Belarc Advisor tool and both choke.

Look in Event Viewer to see if any pertinent errors are recorded. It may
also help by booting into safe mode in case you have a confect with a
startup program/service/driver. It would also be a good idea to run an virus
scan on your computer with the latest virus definitions to see if malware
could be a possible problem. Tools from SysInternals such as Process
Explorer, TCPView, and Autoruns can also be very helpful to see what
process, port use, and startup processes are enabled on your computer. The
command net start will show your currently running services. --- Steve

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/procexp.shtml --- Process
Explorer.