Can you play Pokemon Ru/Sa via Colosseum?

In Stadium 1 & 2 on the N-64 you could play the GB games at a faster
rate, and on the TV. Can this be done with Colosseum?

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about play pokemon colosseum

    Ezel wrote:

    > In Stadium 1 & 2 on the N-64 you could play the GB games at a faster
    > rate, and on the TV. Can this be done with Colosseum?

    Unfortunately not. While Colosseum allows you to trade with the GBA
    games or copy the Pokemon for Colosseum mode, there is no way to
    actually play Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire in Colosseum. However, if you
    use a team from your GBA to play the Mt. Battle vs. 100 challenge in
    Colosseum mode, you can navigate the mountain as the trainer character
    you picked in the GBA game.

    Also, after you've beaten story mode, you can trade between Colosseum
    and the GBA. Traded Pokemon do tend to level up faster than native
    ones, and your Pokemon are automatically healed between matches during
    the knockout challenges.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    > In Stadium 1 & 2 on the N-64 you could play the GB games at a faster
    > rate, and on the TV. Can this be done with Colosseum?
    >
    > Thanks

    If you want to play Ruby/sapphire on your TV, you'll need a gameboy player
    or the pokémon box disc and a gameboy-gamecube link cable.

    Lord Deckard

    On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 23:57:30 +0100, "Lord Deckard"
    <deckard(nospam)1998@(dontspamme)hotmail.com> wrote:

    >> In Stadium 1 & 2 on the N-64 you could play the GB games at a faster
    >> rate, and on the TV. Can this be done with Colosseum?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >
    >If you want to play Ruby/sapphire on your TV, you'll need a gameboy player
    >or the pokémon box disc and a gameboy-gamecube link cable.
    >
    >Lord Deckard

    Thanks for the info. Does the polémon box disc allow for play FASTER
    than on the GBA.

    What I'd like to do is be able to play my Ruby cart at a faster pace
    for training purposes. Any suggestions?

TV Games Nintendo Video Games