What are the best pokeblocks for the different personalities

Last response: in Video Games
June 7, 2004 3:08:11 AM

Hi everyone. I saw somewhere that there was a table of which the best
pokeblocks were for the personalities but I can for the life of me remember
where I saw it. Could anyone give me a hand?

Thanks guys
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 5:08:55 AM

Andy Mercer wrote:
> Hi everyone. I saw somewhere that there was a table of which the best
> pokeblocks were for the personalities but I can for the life of me remember
> where I saw it. Could anyone give me a hand?

*applauds* ;P

Seriously, though - cribbing from GameFAQs' notes:

> FLAVOUR CONTEST STAT LIKES: DISLIKES:

> SPICY COOL ATTACK Lonely, Brave, Bold, Timid,
> (RED) Adamant, Naughty Modest, Calm
> DRY BEAUTY DEFENSE Bold, Relaxed Lonely, Hasty
> (BLUE) Impish, Lax Mild, Rash
> SWEET CUTE SPEED Timid, Hasty, Brave, Relaxed,
> (PINK) Jolly, Naive Quiet, Sassy
> BITTER SMART SP.ATTACK Modest, Mild, Adamant, Impish,
> (GREEN) Quiet, Rash Jolly, Careful
> SOUR TOUGH SP.DEFENSE Calm, Gentle Naughty, Lax
> (YELLOW) Sassy, Careful Naive, Rash
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 1:46:28 PM

lol, good to see the group has a sense of humour, haha

I didn't see much in the way of faqs on GameFAQs but i may not of been
trying hard enough.

Domo Arigato Adrian, hehe

> *applauds* ;P
>
> Seriously, though - cribbing from GameFAQs' notes:
>
> > FLAVOUR CONTEST STAT LIKES: DISLIKES:
>
> > SPICY COOL ATTACK Lonely, Brave, Bold, Timid,
> > (RED) Adamant, Naughty Modest, Calm
> > DRY BEAUTY DEFENSE Bold, Relaxed Lonely, Hasty
> > (BLUE) Impish, Lax Mild, Rash
> > SWEET CUTE SPEED Timid, Hasty, Brave, Relaxed,
> > (PINK) Jolly, Naive Quiet, Sassy
> > BITTER SMART SP.ATTACK Modest, Mild, Adamant, Impish,
> > (GREEN) Quiet, Rash Jolly, Careful
> > SOUR TOUGH SP.DEFENSE Calm, Gentle Naughty, Lax
> > (YELLOW) Sassy, Careful Naive, Rash

June 7, 2004 7:48:01 PM

Ok, this is probs another stupid question. But on some of these pokedexs it
says you can transfer Mewtwo and other Pokemon from Yellow backwards to
Ruby/Sapphire. HOW?!?!? Doesn't the transfer facility only work with S to
R and vice versa??
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 7:48:02 PM

Andy Mercer wrote:

> Ok, this is probs another stupid question. But on some of these pokedexs it
> says you can transfer Mewtwo and other Pokemon from Yellow backwards to
> Ruby/Sapphire. HOW?!?!? Doesn't the transfer facility only work with S to
> R and vice versa??

I'm pretty sure that's not true. However, I think heard that you can
catch Mewtwo (and certain other Legendaries) in Fire Red and Leaf Green,
which are remakes of Red and Blue.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon