What are the best pokeblocks for the different personalities

Hi everyone. I saw somewhere that there was a table of which the best
pokeblocks were for the personalities but I can for the life of me remember
where I saw it. Could anyone give me a hand?

Thanks guys
4 answers Last reply
More about what pokeblocks personalities

    Andy Mercer wrote:
    > Hi everyone. I saw somewhere that there was a table of which the best
    > pokeblocks were for the personalities but I can for the life of me remember
    > where I saw it. Could anyone give me a hand?

    *applauds* ;P

    Seriously, though - cribbing from GameFAQs' notes:

    > FLAVOUR CONTEST STAT LIKES: DISLIKES:

    > SPICY COOL ATTACK Lonely, Brave, Bold, Timid,
    > (RED) Adamant, Naughty Modest, Calm
    > DRY BEAUTY DEFENSE Bold, Relaxed Lonely, Hasty
    > (BLUE) Impish, Lax Mild, Rash
    > SWEET CUTE SPEED Timid, Hasty, Brave, Relaxed,
    > (PINK) Jolly, Naive Quiet, Sassy
    > BITTER SMART SP.ATTACK Modest, Mild, Adamant, Impish,
    > (GREEN) Quiet, Rash Jolly, Careful
    > SOUR TOUGH SP.DEFENSE Calm, Gentle Naughty, Lax
    > (YELLOW) Sassy, Careful Naive, Rash

    lol, good to see the group has a sense of humour, haha

    I didn't see much in the way of faqs on GameFAQs but i may not of been
    trying hard enough.

    Domo Arigato Adrian, hehe

    > *applauds* ;P
    >
    > Seriously, though - cribbing from GameFAQs' notes:
    >
    > > FLAVOUR CONTEST STAT LIKES: DISLIKES:
    >
    > > SPICY COOL ATTACK Lonely, Brave, Bold, Timid,
    > > (RED) Adamant, Naughty Modest, Calm
    > > DRY BEAUTY DEFENSE Bold, Relaxed Lonely, Hasty
    > > (BLUE) Impish, Lax Mild, Rash
    > > SWEET CUTE SPEED Timid, Hasty, Brave, Relaxed,
    > > (PINK) Jolly, Naive Quiet, Sassy
    > > BITTER SMART SP.ATTACK Modest, Mild, Adamant, Impish,
    > > (GREEN) Quiet, Rash Jolly, Careful
    > > SOUR TOUGH SP.DEFENSE Calm, Gentle Naughty, Lax
    > > (YELLOW) Sassy, Careful Naive, Rash

    Ok, this is probs another stupid question. But on some of these pokedexs it
    says you can transfer Mewtwo and other Pokemon from Yellow backwards to
    Ruby/Sapphire. HOW?!?!? Doesn't the transfer facility only work with S to
    R and vice versa??

    Andy Mercer wrote:

    > Ok, this is probs another stupid question. But on some of these pokedexs it
    > says you can transfer Mewtwo and other Pokemon from Yellow backwards to
    > Ruby/Sapphire. HOW?!?!? Doesn't the transfer facility only work with S to
    > R and vice versa??

    I'm pretty sure that's not true. However, I think heard that you can
    catch Mewtwo (and certain other Legendaries) in Fire Red and Leaf Green,
    which are remakes of Red and Blue.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon