So... 50?

The info about levels past 40 is a little scattered, since most of the
published stuff was pubbed before the latter 10 levels were added. A few
Q's...

What can you do with your alt once you hit level 50? Besides stand around
lowbie zones and get oohed and aahed at? Are there any continuing missions
and arcs for 45+'s?

Where do you get Enhancements for over-40? My list of contacts runs out at
40... is this a secret you only get privy to after you pass 40?

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 06:51:50 -0000, Shenanigunner
    <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote:

    > What can you do with your alt once you hit level 50? Besides stand
    > around lowbie zones and get oohed and aahed at? Are there any
    > continuing missions and arcs for 45+'s?

    Clear out whatever arcs you have left...Exemplar down to see new
    content or help your buddies...Powerlevel for fun and profit...stand
    around lowbie zones and get oohed and ahhed at...Go get killed
    repeatedly by Hamidon...that's pretty much it, really.

    There are contacts in the Shadow Shard who will give you an endless
    loop of missions, but not arcs.

    > Where do you get Enhancements for over-40? My list of contacts runs
    > out at 40... is this a secret you only get privy to after you pass
    > 40?

    Once you hit 40, you talk to Ghost Falcon, a store/contact standing on
    the square near the ferry in Peregrine Island (if you can find him
    amidst all the powerlevellers). He's the equivalent of one of those
    red and white Hero Corp Trainers you see standing around in the lowbie
    zones, except he sells SOs for all origins, not Trainings. Do a
    mission for him (find a blinkie in a Portal) and he opens for
    business.

    General Hammond, standing just inside the entrance to Task Force Zulu
    (the Shadow Shard) at Portal Corps, is another one.

    --
    Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
    Robotech_Master |
    | http://www.terrania.us/conga.html
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:17:53 GMT, Robotech_Master <robotech@eyrie.org> wrote:

    > General Hammond, standing just inside the entrance to Task Force
    > Zulu (the Shadow Shard) at Portal Corps, is another one.

    Sorry, Firebase Zulu. Too much CoH, not enough sleep. :P

    (Level 50! Yay!)

    --
    Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
    Robotech_Master |
    robotech@eyrie.org | Earn a free iPod and a free monitor or TV set!
    | http://www.terrania.us/conga.html
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    In article <slrncv9ue7.m22.robotech@terrania.homelinux.org>, Robotech_Master wrote:
    > On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:17:53 GMT, Robotech_Master <robotech@eyrie.org> wrote:
    >
    >> General Hammond, standing just inside the entrance to Task Force
    >> Zulu (the Shadow Shard) at Portal Corps, is another one.
    >
    > Sorry, Firebase Zulu.

    Off with his cape!

    > Too much CoH, not enough sleep. :P
    >
    > (Level 50! Yay!)