One Rate VS National Plan

Has anyone out there changed from the AT&T One Rate to Cingular's GSM
National Plan. If so, can you compare coverage TDMA vs. GSM.

Thanks

onourway
2 answers Last reply
More about rate national plan

    I live in New England, travel from here to DC, and have made the
    change. Coverage seems to be fine, pretty much in tune with the
    Cingular GSM map of coverage area.

    In <I6hxd.9769$uM5.1240@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net> on Sun, 19 Dec
    2004 15:28:40 GMT, "Traveling" <rvparked-newsroup@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Has anyone out there changed from the AT&T One Rate to Cingular's GSM
    >National Plan. If so, can you compare coverage TDMA vs. GSM.

    GSM coverage on the combined ATTWS+Cingular network is better in general than
    ATTWS TDMA, although it may not be better in every location.

Cingular At&T GSM Internet Service Providers