One Rate VS National Plan

Last response: in Network Providers
December 19, 2004 6:28:40 PM

Has anyone out there changed from the AT&T One Rate to Cingular's GSM
National Plan. If so, can you compare coverage TDMA vs. GSM.

Thanks

onourway

More about : rate national plan

Anonymous
December 19, 2004 6:28:41 PM

I live in New England, travel from here to DC, and have made the
change. Coverage seems to be fine, pretty much in tune with the
Cingular GSM map of coverage area.
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 7:48:12 PM

In <I6hxd.9769$uM5.1240@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net> on Sun, 19 Dec
2004 15:28:40 GMT, "Traveling" <rvparked-newsroup@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Has anyone out there changed from the AT&T One Rate to Cingular's GSM
>National Plan. If so, can you compare coverage TDMA vs. GSM.

GSM coverage on the combined ATTWS+Cingular network is better in general than
ATTWS TDMA, although it may not be better in every location.