Celebi...rumors about Ruby/Saphire and Contests

Just ran across somthing kinda interesting. Hoping someone here can confirm
or kill the rumors. I saw a board with a bunch of posts saying that Celebi
was spotted and even captured in Ruby after getting all 5 paintings done for
winning contests.

Has anyone in here gotten all 5 paintings? If so, can you confirm the rumors
about Celebi showing up afterwards?

I am guessing all the posts were probably false but there were a lot and I
have seen other references on other sites.
2 answers Last reply
More about celebi rumors ruby saphire contests

    Don't get too excited :) It's going to be like Mew. You can either get Mew
    by cheating or by going to a Nintendo Endorced Event. It's going to be the
    same for Celebi

    In article <ZV0xc.129250$hY.112352@twister.nyroc.rr.com>,
    Raph <raph1@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >Just ran across somthing kinda interesting. Hoping someone here can confirm
    >or kill the rumors. I saw a board with a bunch of posts saying that Celebi
    >was spotted and even captured in Ruby after getting all 5 paintings done for
    >winning contests.

    My wife and I both got all 5 paintings; neither of us have seen Celebi
    (except in G/S/C, after I got the Gameshark).

    This appears to be another one of those rumors that get started.

    david@thornley.net | If you don't, flee.

Ruby Games Nintendo Video Games