This is a Windows XP newsgroup. XP does not have MSDOS. Please post to a
Windows 98 newsgroup. I suggest microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion as a
starting point.

"learnerplates" <learnerplates.1lj9su@no-mx.forums.iamnotageek.com> wrote in
message news:learnerplates.1lj9su@no-mx.forums.iamnotageek.com...

> hi,
> Anyone know how I can my msdos prompt on win98 to autcomplete the text
> I write.
>
> thanks.
>

> --
> learnerplates
> learnerplates's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=9852
> View this thread: http://www.iamnotageek.com/showthread.php?t=1819045912

Yes, upgrade to WinXP, as that's what this group is all about.

--
Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!
"Google is your Friend!"